This north-facing one-bedroom corner apartment, located on level 10 in the ever popular Q-City building, is seriously for sale.
Wake up in the morning to sunrises over the cityscape, pop over to your local bars & eateries for a quick bite to eat and relax in the evenings while the sun sets.
Walking Distance to arguably the best Auckland City has to offer with K'Road, Ponsonby and Queen Street all at the tip of your toes.
Perfect as an investment, a first investment or as a city-based lock and leave.
* North Facing with City & Harbour views
* Leasehold Apartment | Vacant Possession
* Rental Appraisal: $380-$420 (furnished)
* Floor area 44sqm (more or less) including balcony [Source:CT]
* Ground Rent: $7,444.12 per annum or $1,861.03 quarterly
* Operating Levy: $4,794.28 per annum or $1,198.57 quarterly
* Auckland Council Rates: $1,312.47
* Net Return between 5.61% and 8.06% (dependant on sale price)
* Newly Renovated (Carpet, Repaint, wardrobe doors, heated towel rail, splashback)
Note: Photos from 2018 when the property was last on the market.
Don't delay, call for Annelyse for a viewing today.
Need to know more about this property? Feel free to reach out in the contact section. Remember to pop the property ID in the correct section if you are reading about a particular property!Contact me