Low maintenance family home privately situated and away from the road with views to Apirana Reserve. Rest and relax from your entertainer's BBQ courtyard or light up the outdoor pizza oven while having an afternoon sun downer.
- Architecturally designed, late 1980s construction
- 183sqm approx (source - Property Smarts)
- Four good sized bedrooms with an office space option
- Large master bedroom with lounger seating and ensuite bathroom
- An abundance of storage options plus separate laundry
- Three heat pumps over two levels
- Double garaging plus two off-street car parks
- New guttering plus newly painted roof with 10 year warranty
- Zoned for St Thomas's School and Selwyn College
Take a morning stroll through Apirana Reserve or coffee at nearby Brown's Cafe and only minutes drive from Kohimarama Beach, Mission Bay and St Heliers Village cafes and amenities. Location is key! This home truly needs to be viewed.
If you are looking for a solid, warm and sunny, dry home in this great location of St Heliers, don't hesitate, call Kane today, 021 345 700.
Need an appraisal on your home? Text "TaylorMade" to 223
To be sold by auction, 9th Feb at 5pm, on site (unless sold prior).
Need to know more about this property? Feel free to reach out in the contact section. Remember to pop the property ID in the correct section if you are reading about a particular property!Contact me